Tag - cpa vs enrolled agent

CPA vs Enrolled Agent: What is the difference?

Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) and Enrolled Agents are both qualified to perform accounting tasks for your business. When business owners are shopping or looking around for a good accountant for their business, they may come across both of these professionals. Since the next post will explain how to find a good accountant, it may be helpful to understand what the difference is between a CPA and an Enrolled Agent (EA):

Certified Public Accountants (CPA):

Certified Public Accountants generally have a 4-year undergraduate...