Mobile Billboard Advertising makes use of car surfaces as ad space. Placing your ad on a mobile vehicle can come with significant advantages over the standard billboard which stays in one place all the time. Your ad won’t get passed by traffic; it moves with traffic. This allows people in neighboring cars to absorb what’s on the ad, especially if there is contact information.
A static billboard could cost anywhere between $1,500 to $30,000 per month, depending on the size and location of the billboard. Mobile Billboard Advertising costs considerably less and the ad can go anywhere you want it to go.
Mobile Billboard Advertising is not new. You’ve probably seen it on taxi cabs and buses. These are reasonable resources for mobile ads since they travel many miles in public areas. However, there are thousands of other untapped ad spaces on the road every day. The common commuter can travel a significant amount of miles from home to work and back. They’re usually traveling during rush hour when there are many other cars on the road. The agreement offered by Mirex Marketing is a win-win for the advertiser and the driver. The advertiser receives ad space that is revealed to thousands of other drivers per month at a fraction of the cost of traditional billboard advertising. The driver receives an additional income which can supplement the costs of owning a vehicle.
Car Provider Options:
- Advertiser provides the car and is responsible for the vehicle insurance and sometimes gas
- Publisher/Driver provides the car and receives a designated fee from advertiser (which may or may not include a gas stipend)
Options for Drivers:
- Advertisers can select a driver that represents their target market
- Anyone interested in becoming a driver for the Mirex Marketing Vehicle Billboard program is encouraged to apply.
Vehicle Billboard Advertising Options:
- Complete Car Wrap (most effective design and exclusive ad space)
- Car Door Magnet, on a single door or every door, size of the magnet depends on the vehicle
- Bumper Sticker Magnet
- Business Card Magnet
- Sign over the cab
- Letter Decals on the rear and side windows (generally does not include the front driver’s side or passenger side windows)
Vehicle Billboard Advertising can be effective for the following businesses:
- New & Used Car Dealerships
- Used car sales by owner
- Any car-related services (gas stations, auto parts, detailing, car washes, etc.)
- Printing Services and Graphic Design
- Businesses with multiple locations throughout the city where the driver commutes
- Entertainment-oriented businesses (movie theaters, concert halls, sports teams, etc.)
- Service-oriented businesses (plumbing, electrical, technical support, medicine, dental, etc.)
- Businesses where the target market is the daily commuter (radio stations, audio book suppliers)
- Any business that currently uses billboard advertising as part of their marketing strategy
- Many others
Call (480) 744-5919 or use the form below to contact Mirex Marketing regarding Vehicle Billboard Advertising: